High Line Dock
The Highline Dock is designed to be loaded by a forklift from the front/back, as well as the loading stations on the sides. There are three (3) loading stations to allow for greater flexibility in loading and unloading operations. Our Highline Dock is constructed of High Strength Steel, the steel will also be hot dipped galvanized to prevent any corrosion from taking place. Handrails are positioned on each side of the highline dock, the handrails are easily removable in any of the locations. The handrails and secured into place using sockets, and quick release T-pins. An access ladder, and automatic-closing safety swing gate allow safe easy access to the dock surface.
High Line Dock Salient Characteristics:
- Made out of galvanized steel
- 50’ in length
- Roller Deck
- At a minimum (6) 463Lpallets
- Total load weight – 60,000 lbs.
- Adjustable legs for uneven surfaces
- No “special” tools required for assembly
- Walkways and OSHA compliant handrails
- Modular design
- Weather Resistant
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor